It’s Friday and I think we all know what that means… it’s time for a cocktail! I don’t know about you, but it has been a long week. School is finally out and summer has thankfully begun.
In honor of both, I’d like to share with you one of my favorite cocktails and one that we enjoyed plenty of last weekend. It’s Brazilian, super easy and “perfeito” for a warm, summer night…
- crushed ice
- the juice of 2 limes
- 3 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 2-2.5 oz of Premium Vodka
- Squeeze lime juice using a citrus press.
- Using a rolling pin, crush the brown sugar and lime juice into semi-crushed ice. (The key is to have a perfect blend of sweet and sour, which depends upon the amount of lime juice you get out.)
- Top with Vodka and stir.
- Garnish with a slice of lime.
- Makes one drink! Plan accordingly. 🙂
- Variation: Crush a handful of mint leaves with the brown sugar and lime. Yum!